Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

new toy

I had been looking for Hot Fixx beads in Hawaii, but there weren't any to be found. I finally was able to get some here. They also sold the Kandi Kane, a wand that heats the glue on the backs of the rhinestones. I didn't know this, but it is one of those "as seen on tv" products.



I decided to "bling" up my jeans.










Here they are before the "blinging".















All "blinged" up...no where to go with them....
(the photos don't capture all the sparkly goodness)

I also "blinged" up these cream cases that I wanted to recycle.

5 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh, I love rhinestones. They're so pretty! :)

K and S said...

I wish they sold just rhinestones here too, Lone Beader. These are swarovskis and they were a bit pricey!

Thanks for stopping by. Take care.
Kat

nordwolke said...

Oh cool. Not only that the patterns on the jeans are beautiful itself. With those beads it looks still greater!

K and S said...

I just hope they don't fall off when I wash them, Beadexplorer :)

Thanks for stopping by. Take care.
Kat

nordwolke said...

You are nominated as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! ;) See:
http://beadexplorer.blogspot.com/2007/08/rockin-girl-blogger.html